Thank you to the nice bloggers at Old Folks at Homestead for nominating me for the Liebster award! I am honored and flattered.
Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
Nominate 5 -10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
Answer the eleven questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make eleven questions of your own for your nominees or you may use the same questions.
Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
As part of this award, I am to answer eleven questions asked of me by my nominators. Here it goes…
1. Is this your first blog?
Yes, this is my first blog
2. Why do you blog?
I have to get it all down
“If I get all down on paper, it’s no longer inside of me, threatening the life it belongs to.”
3. Do you know Jesus as your Lord and Savior? Yes, I do
4. What is your passion?
5. Do you have a favorite author?
Not any longer
6. What kind of music do you like?
60s, country, “songwriters”
7. If you could live anywhere, where would it be? Right where I am
8. Where do you find the most inspiration? Everyday
9. What is your favorite food?
Sandwiches of any type
10. What person, living or dead, would you most like to meet?
That one makes me think
11. What are your long term goals?
To raise my daughter continuing to be the free spirited child she is today